Here is a great 12 minute Booty Buster workout just for YOU! Engage your core to work your abs too! All you need is an exercise ball.
**Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook for more weekly workouts and health & fitness tips!**
Here’s what you do from top left:
1. Keep your abs tight, knee behind your toe on the balancing leg, repeat for 30 seconds then switch legs.
2. Keep your abs tight and slowly (carefully!) lower down for a one leg squat, keeping your knee behind your toe, repeat for 30 seconds each leg.
3. Keeping your core tight, lift your leg out to the side for 30 seconds each side.
4. Again, keep those abs tight, lower your booty down to just above the ground and then back up. As you come up tighten your thighs and booty for a nice squeeze at the top. Repeat for 60 seconds.
5. Keeping your core engaged, slowly and carefully lift one leg at a time for this plank alternative. Keep that booty tight too! Go for 60 seconds.
6. Again, keep that core tight as you bring the ball in close and lift up at the same time. Squeeze your booty and thighs at the top. Repeat for 60 seconds.
Repeat the whole cycle 2 or 3 times to sculpt and lift that booty! Let me know what you think!