Found a new favorite way to get in my oats and other super foods! MMMMM You get a healthy serving of fiber, protein, healthy fats and of course your super foods and probiotics. Perfect for breakfast or even a filling snack. Either way it’ll keep you feeling full and satisfy that sweet tooth!
Try out this recipe and let me know what you think!
- 1 serving cooked OR uncooked oats (uncooked makes it more like cereal or muesli)
- 1-2 Tbsp. unsalted peanuts, walnuts or pecans
- 1 Tbsp. chia seed or flaxseed powder
- pinch of sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 1 Tbsp. of natural nut butter or 1 serving of PB2
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology or your favorite chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 tsp. of caramel extract
- Chocolate shavings or chocolate chips (optional)
- Stir together cooked or uncooked oats, salt, almond milk, chia seeds or flaxseeds and powder.
- Combine the caramel extract and nut butter or PB2
- Top oats mixture with caramel nut butter mixture, unsalted nuts and optional chocolate shavings/chips